Sprayers especially manufactured with highly resistant materials designed to be compatible
with chemical agents commonly used in the world of professional cleaning and disinfection,
construction, automotive and all industrial workshops. Especially resistant to acids.
MADE in Spain
- All plastic parts and washers resistant to most acids and solvents
- 3 bar safety valve with depressurization option
- Strong translucent tank with level indicator
- Funnel incorporated into tank
- Metal lever on trigger release valve
- Filter in the lance
- Base of tank can be used to wind the hose round it for storage
- Carrying handle and straps for carrying over shoulder
- Supplied with adjustable cone spray nozzle
- Outfit includes adjustable cone spray nozzle and fan spray nozzle
- 50 cm extension lance available as an accessory
- Total Capacity: 8 l.
- Useful Capacity: 6 l.
- Litres/min 3 bar: 0.5 l./min.
- Gross Weight: 2 kg
- Net Weight: 1.72 kg
- Volume Per Unit: 0.019 m3
- Packaging Measurement: 19 x 19 x 53 cm.
- Application of mould release agents, stripping substances, descaling agents, waterproofing substances, curing agents, sealants, densifiers, coolants for cutting tools, machinery maintenance etc.
- Application of degreasers, rim cleaners, insect remover, coolants for cutting tools, window cleaning, upholstery cleaners etc.
- CLEANING / DISINFECTING
- Application of detergents, disinfectants, polishers, shampoos, descalers etc.
Chemical Compatibility Information
- Optimal for application of:
- HYDROCHLORIC ACID(MAX 30%)
- HYDROFLUORIC ACID (MAX 20%)
- PHOSPHORIC ACID
- NITRIC ACID (MAX 20%)
- SULPHURIC ACID (MAX 30%)
- OTHER ACIDS
- Suitable for application of:
- OTHER ALCOHOLS
- AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS
- OILS AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS
- MINERAL/VEGETABLE OIL
- DIESEL OIL
- WHITE SPIRIT
- ALKALINE AND KETONES
- SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE